Vaccinations for PreK-12 school employees
Many school districts have been partnering with locals and neighborhood pharmacies to host vaccine clinics to get WEA members vaccinated.
Visit the state Superintendent of Public Instruction's Office's vaccine plan and the CDC website for information about the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program to see which pharmacies are participating and are now giving priority to school staff and childcare workers for COVID-19 vaccination during the month of March.
Kaiser also has provided information for both plan members and non-plan-members for accessing the vaccine.
- For non-Kaiser Permanente employees: 877-808-9230
- For Kaiser Permanent employees: 888-901-4636
Both numbers are available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Many of the pharmacies found on the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program list are prioritizing educators right now.
Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
- Albertsons Companies, Inc. (including Osco, Jewel-Osco, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Star Market, Shaw’s, Haggen, Acme, Randalls, Carrs, Market Street, United, Vons, Pavilions, Amigos, Lucky's, Pak n Save, Sav-On)
- Costco Wholesale Corp.
- Health Mart Pharmacies
- Rite Aid Corp.
- The Kroger Co. (including Kroger, Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Ralphs, King Soopers, Smiths, City Market, Dillons, Mariano’s, Pick-n-Save, Copps, Metro Market)
- Walmart, Inc. (including Sam's Club)