Find education jobs in Washington and beyond
If you're looking for a new position in public education — whether certificated, ESP, higher education faculty or administrator — use the resources here to assist in your search.
Openings for educators
- School District Job Postings.
- Washington State Educational Service Districts — Each ESD provides support to school districts statewide and posts district job openings within their region. Visit the human resources section of each site for job opportunities within that region.
- Employment Security Department WorkSource system — Searchable database of job openings for teacher and instructor positions.
- Community Colleges and Technical Colleges/Regional Colleges and Universities — Open positions are posted on these sites.
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction — OSPI supports a wide range of programs PK-12 throughout the state. Certificated, administrative and ESP positions are posted on this site.
- Washington Educator Career Fair — prospective employees and employers attend this career fair held each year, in the spring. Educators are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to talk with Districts and make contacts with the recruiting entities.
Administration, office and other positions
- Washington Association of School Administrators — WASA's Career Connection page features administrative job openings throughout Washington and nationwide.
- Washington Association of School Business Officials — WASBO's Career Center publishes employment opportunities in school district business offices (financial and operations) in Washington state.
- Washington State Human Resources — portal which provides links and information to all jobs within Washington state government.
Positions outside Washington State
- National Education Association — The nation's largest professional employee organization.