For more than 100 years WEA members have been improving the quality of education in Washington. Learn more about some of the key moments in WEA history.
Strengthening Washington's public schools
Here you'll find information about WEA history, how to get collective bargaining support, reaching your UniServ Council, WEA leadership and how as a member you can drive the organization's priorities.
Whether you're a seasoned bargainer looking to stay up on the latest trends or you're just trying to learn about how collective bargaining has improved education, check out the resources available to you.
- Get the support you need to get trained and organized.
- Make sure you know your rights.
- Get help when your contract is violated
Find my council
Find your UniServ Council or check out local association websites.
UniServ staff can help local associations with:
- Community outreach
- Political action coordination
- Contract enforcement and collective bargaining
- Individual member representation in employment related issues