Gathering educators from across the country
The 2017 NEA Representative Assembly will be held in Boston June 30-July 5.
Local presidents received critical delegate allocation election and reporting information in emails from RASupport@nea.org. These emails were titled “NEA RA Delegate Allocation Notification” and “NEA RA Allocation Information.” The number of delegates for your association will be listed at the top portion of the “NEA RA Allocation Information” email.
Official election forms are due to WEA by April 10, 2017, attention Christina Martinez. Do not mail to NEA.
- All NEA delegates will receive their credentials packet from NEA in mid-June in their U.S. mail. Delegates will also receive a WEA Delegate Handbook in their U.S. mail.
- Washington delegates should plan to arrive in Boston June 29 and depart July 6. Hotel reservations will open April 17.
- Watch your email, this webpage, and the NEA website www.nea.org/ra for further information as it becomes available. Questions? Contact Sharon Closson, WEA Meeting Planner.
Get your red for public ed
Future dates and locations for the NEA Representative Assembly
- 2018 – June 30-July 5 – Minneapolis
- 2019 – July 2-July 7 – Houston
Share your Save our Schools March photos
Did you attend the 2016 Save our Schools Coalition People’s March for Public Education and Social Justice on July 8, 2016? If so you can add any photos you took to the WEA Save Our Schools March Flickr Group.