Gathering educators from across the country (virtually)
Washington EA NEA RA delegates,
2021 NEA RA is almost here! What an exciting virtual event to be part of. Delegates to this year’s meeting will use a virtual platform that will allow for debate, voting on business items, and all other RA business. If you are a registered delegate you should have received an email from NEA, inviting you to register for 2021 NEA RA and other meetings/events. You must register to have access to the 2021 NEA RA meetings and events.
2021 NEA RA WEA Delegates will be electing 3 current delegates to the NEA Resolutions Committee for 2 year terms.
Nominations will be opened at our caucus meeting on June 30, 2021. Candidates will have an opportunity to make brief remarks prior to the election on July 2, 2021.
- Roles and Responsibilities of NEA Resolutions Committee Members
- Guidelines ofr the Election of NEA Resolutions Committee Members
Please visit the 2021 NEA RA website for a full agenda of
meetings and events, see who's running for office and much more!
Dates and reminders:
- Wed. June 30, 8:30 – 10 AM (PDT) WEA Caucus meeting 2 of 5, registration is required - https://washingtonea.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEsdeGuqzMtH9WXMUdF7lwffNTU9ZAay8zp
- Wed. June 30, 11 AM – 5 PM (PDT) 2021 Virtual NEA RA session 1
- Thurs. July 1, 8:30 – 10 AM (PDT) WEA Caucus meeting 3 of 5
- Thurs. July 1, 11 AM – 5 PM (PDT) 2021 Virtual NEA RA session 2
- Fri. July 2, 8:30 – 10 AM (PDT) WEA Caucus meeting 4 of 5
- Fri. July 2, 11 AM – 5 PM (PDT) 2021 Virtual NEA RA session 3
- Sat. July 3, 8:30 – 10 AM (PDT) WEA Caucus meeting 5 of 5
- Sat. July 3, 11 AM – 5 PM (PDT) 2021 Virtual NEA RA session 4 (final session)
Donate to the Fight for Students - NEA FCPE
- You will be receiving an email from Michael Lewis, NEA FCPE PAC chair, about the virtual NEA FCPE fundraising auction.
If you did not receive an email from NEA RA Support, please first search your inbox for msg. from RA Support. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance needed.
Are you a WEA/NEA member but not a delegate? You can register to attend! Please visit nea.org/ra for you reNgistration. If you are an NEA member you will be sent information on how to attend. If you are not yet an NEA member you will be given an email address to contact for assistance.Future dates and locations for the NEA Representative Assembly
- 2022 – July 1-6 – Dallas, TX
- 2023 – July 1-6 – Orlando, FL
- 2024 – July 2-7 – Philadelphia, PA