Locals and councils

WEA UniServ councils — each representing a group of local associations in a defined geographic region — provided staff assistance and training resources to strengthen, promote and advance public education and advocate for the rights and livelihood of education employees.UniServ is short for United Servicies and the the regional program was initiated to give you access to your union closer to home. UniServ staff can help local associations with: 

  • Organizing
  • Community outreach
  • Trainings
  • Political action coordination
  • Contract enforcement and collective bargaining
  • Individual member representation in employment related issues
  • Signing up for membership
  • Finding your WEA membership ID number

Click the region on the map below where your local association is located to find your UniServ office and contact information.

Phone numbers for WEA UniServ Councils

  • Kent UniServ Council: 253-852-1350
  • North Central WEA UniServ Council: 509-886-0870
  • Pilchuck UniServ Council: 425-258-3697
  • Puget Sound UniServ Council: 253-852-2002
  • Rainier UniServ Council: 206-246-9308
  • Seattle UniServ Council: 206-283-8443
  • Soundview UniServ Council: 253-582-1822
  • Spokane UniServ Council: 509-325-4503
  • Summit UniServ Council: 253-845-4535
  • Vancouver UniServ Council: 360-695-3397
  • WEA-Cascade: 425-486-7101
  • WEA Chinook: 360-943-1776
  • WEA-Eastern Washington: 509-326-4046
  • WEA Fourth Corner UniServ Council: 360-733-3344
  • WEA-Lower Columbia: 360-425-8900
  • WEA MidState: 509-452-6559
  • WEA Olympic Council: 360-779-4818
  • WEA-Riverside: 360-256-0880
  • WEA-Sammamish: 425-440-6161
  • WEA-Southeast: 509-783-6318
  • WEA-Tacoma UniServ Council: 253-565-4411

Find my local association 

Check out this list of websites for local associations affiliated with the WEA. Only locals who have requested to be included are listed.