Find education jobs in Washington and beyond
If you're looking for a new position in public education — whether certificated, ESP, higher education faculty or administrator — use the resources here to assist in your search.
Openings for educators
- School District Job Postings — School districts maintain their job listing pages.
- Washington State Educational Service Districts — Each ESD provides support to school districts statewide and posts district job openings within their region. Visit the human resources section of each site for job opportunities within that region.
- Employment Security Department WorkSource system — Searchable database of job openings for teacher and instructor positions.
- Community Colleges and Technical Colleges/Regional Colleges and Universities — Open positions are posted on these sites.
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction — OSPI supports a wide range of programs PK-12 throughout the state. Certificated, administrative and ESP positions are posted on this site.
Administration, office and other positions
- Washington Association of School Administrators — WASA's Career Connection page features administrative job openings throughout Washington and nationwide.
- Washington Association of School Business Officials — WASBO's Career Center publishes employment opportunities in school district business offices (financial and operations) in Washington state.
- Washington State Human Resources — portal which provides links and information to all jobs within Washington state government.
Positions outside Washington State
- National Education Association — The nation's largest professional employee organization.