Find resources and programs available to you and learn about what the diverse WEA members are up to across the state. We are teachers, we are educators, we are passionate, we are a school's foundation, WE Are WEA.
Get the most out of your WEA membership
Your WEA membership unlocks access to:
- Educators Employment Liability insurance
- Free legal consultations for a range of issues and discounted rates with participating attorneys
- Travel, insurance, finance discounts and deals through NEA Member Benefits
- The power to have an equal voice in shaping your working conditions through collective bargaining.
- Free and discounted professional development courses and clock hour trainings.
- Educators want every opportunity to help a student succeed. And sometimes that means buying students items to meet basic needs like a new coat, boots or school supplies. Donate to the Children's Fund to help teachers pay for these small gifts that make a huge difference.
- If you're an educator, request a reimbursement during the school year or email the Children's Fund with questions.
We 2.0 - WEA member magazine
Read We 2.0 for articles on key educator issues, highlights on legislative action, and updates on local and statewide education news.